Heard of baby back ribs? Falling short of time and still want something yummy? Don’t worry we have a recipe here which takes only 10 minutes to get cooked, a fan of BBQ? We present you BBQ baby back ribs, the recipe is simple and delicious
What all you need for BBQ baby back ribs?
- You will need the following items, check the list given below –
- 1 cup full of barbecue sauce you have to divide it.
- You need to go and buy 2 racks pork baby back ribs and you know what to see while buying? That they must be at least 4 pounds.
Now be patient and read the instructions that you need to follow-
- Go run and preheat your over to about 375 degrees F.
- Arrange aluminum foil
- Now place each rack of ribs on the aluminum foil
- Note- aluminum foil must be large enough to cover the ribs
- The next step is to gently brush your amazing ribs with ½ cup BBQ sauce not more not less only ½ cup
- Now wrap your amazing ribs into the foil
- Baking time is here – place your ribs covered in foil paper in the oven and bake for an hour.
Wear your gloves and take the ribs out of the oven.
- Be patient and unwrap your delicious ribs don’t forget to be careful.
- You need to bake the ribs again, and you need to brush them with the other ½ cup of BBQ sauce
- Run again, preheat broiler
- Broil the ribs for 5 minutes that too per side
- Before serving cut them into individual ribs
- Go enjoy your home cooked BBQ baby back ribs
- It’s time we learn some finger licking good and time-saving recipe which includes your favorite ribs
- All you need for this recipe is a pack of ribs, garlic powder, salt and black pepper, some water is a must and a pot to cook
- Step one go fill your pot with enough water
- Now add your ribs in the pot
- Keep your boiling the water until the time the ribs look tender
- Pre-heat your oven at 325 degree
- It’s time you remove your ribs from the pot and place them in a baking dish
- Pour BBQ sauce
- And now enjoy
Have you tried Caribbean countryside – style ribs if not it’s time you try them they are not very much difficult to make you would need;
- tablespoons ( only 2 ) fresh thyme leaves
- ground coriander 1 tablespoon
- ground allspice 1 tablespoon
- kosher salt and black pepper
- bone-in country-style ribs (about 2 pounds total; each 1 inch thick in total 4)
- pineapple preserves ( 1 cup )
- dark rum ( ¼ cup)
- fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving ( ¼ cup)
- it’s time for the direction – heat your oven to 275 f, time to make the rub, take a small bowl, in it add all the spice, salt (2 tablespoons), thyme, coriander and pepper ( ½ teaspoon )
- Now you need to place ribs on a rimmed baking sheet, the sheet needs to be large in size now gently rub the ribs with the mixture of spice that you just created now cover the baking sheet with foil, cover it tightly. bake it until tender for 2 ½ to 3 hrs. make the sauce, heat the grill, grill your ribs turn the ribs occasionally till it begins to char.
Spicy soy-marinated flanken is similar to Caribbean countryside – style of ribs but are way too spicy and one more amazing dish is the classic barbecue spare ribs. Do try these amazing rib dishes